Who would of thought 10 years ago that we’d all be in a social media frenzy to see who can be the most relevant. Likes, follows and shares rule. Even those who don’t want to use social media find themselves being bombarded by the impact of it. Whether you are watching a newscast that shows you the latest controversial tweets or you start signing a song from an Instagram or YouTube music artist gone mainstream, social media is everywhere.
The thing about social media is it makes people feel like they know others they probably would never have met in real life it not for the online world. And though it is constantly changing, one thing is for sure…everyone is competing to make sure their content stands out from the rest. Whether you are a business or an individual, on social media you are a BRAND! Your brand can make or break you in your business, job or even your personal life. We all know of stories where people did something not so smart in public and the internet dragged them on social media causing public shame and even lost jobs or relationships. Most of us, however, just want to have fun while working on our presence. There are quite a few ways to do that and since Instagram is hot these days, passing along a few tips on apps that can help your content pop just makes sense. So when you’re ready to take it to the next level, you may want to think about these 5 even though there are hundreds out there.
- TypiMag — This app lets you select media you have or grab one of it’s cool backgrounds to create great things for your IG. You can search hundreds of royalty free images and change the shape to match Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. There are a ton of fonts to choose from as well.
- Carve — This is a totally cool video editing app that allows you to splice short videos together, add music and bring life to your IG stories or feed. There’s a lot you can do with a 10 second clip.
- Icona — Need a quick logo for your page? Check out Icona and you can make one yourself if you’re on a budget and need to get something up to make your brand pop.
- Werble — Not everyone is savvy when it comes to design and this app recognizes that. Snap a photo and download the cool filters to add text and special effects. There are more apps that you can try but this is for the new user or ones that don’t like too much fuss.
- Videoleap — This video editor will give you the short burst videos you need to catch the attention of anyone! There is a small cost but it is totally worth it.